Tuesday, February 17, 2009

gRRRRR UMP!

I'm sitting here waiting for Aiden to return from the stupid grocery store. Why? Because my dumb body is not going to ever decide whether this particular virus is gone, I guess.

All day I laid in bed whining about Cocoa Pebbles. And sleeping. And watching Hulu but that was during the whining.

He kept offering to go forage at Ye Olde Safeway. I kept being pathetic and what I saw as brave and declining his gallant offers.

The day could not end without them, so he remembered my need for Orange Hi-C when feeling icky and started to head out.

Then he asked if he could just get it from-

NO. It's not the same if it's not on ice and in a McDonald's cup.

I don't know why.

He just returned and has successfully hunted and gathered my supplies to pout into my Pebbles and then go to sleep drunk on Hi-C goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!