Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Son Alex Would Like Your Help

Did you know Jump Rope For Heart has been around for 30 years? I am jumping rope and raising money to help the American Heart Association fight heart disease and stroke in Jump Rope For Heart. Can you please help me by making a donation that will help save lives?

My stepdad, Aiden, has done a lot of fundraising in the past and is helping me. He said one of the things he liked about the AHA is that they only use 7% of their budget for operating costs. I'm not totally sure what that means, but he explained to me that it means more money goes to research and the people who need it.

If you want to donate you can go to my donation page. The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you want to donate less, that's totally ok. You can just send the check right to me and I'll make sure the American Heart Association gets it. Just ask and we'll get you the correct address.

Thanks for your support and helping me save lives!

Support research, education, and community programs leading the fight against America's No. 1 killer, cardiovascular disease by donating to American Heart Association's Jump Rope For Heart.
Please let me know if you have any questions.


UPDATES: AKA PEOPLE WHO ROCK THE JUMP (brought to you by Holly as Aiden is too cool to type like this):

Traci Donated $40!!!

Gramma B Donated $200! WOW!!!

Aftan Donated $25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!