Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Answers, given oldest to youngest.


Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers (then change the title according to their age and send it back to me)....it is a RIOT!


1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
I love you

I love you


2. What makes mom happy?

Being with us

kisses

kissing Aiden and me


3. What makes mom sad?

When she's not with us

us being bad

hitting people


4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Telling jokes to us

making funny jokes

by tickling me


5. What was your mom like as a child?

Uhhh I don't know

Um, I have no idea

Uh, kisses? ("No, was I this big or was I smaller?") she holds her hands 2 inches apart.


6. How old is your mom?

29

29

40


7. How tall is your mom?

Can I get the measuring tape? ("no") 4'9"

25 inches

(holds her hands 2 feet apart) 31


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Watching movies

have fun

play


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Uhhhh...be out of the house?

have some sleep

do her homework


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

greatest mom ever

being a movie star

Iono (I don't know)


11. What is your mom really good at?

being the best mom in the world

Um, uh, making pancakes (this is the only thing I have done this morning)

Chuzzles


12. What is your mom not very good at?

nothing

games like "last word"

Playing games
**Just so you know, I thought I was good at playing games. Maybe I am letting them win too much or maybe they just have nothing to say and so picking on that was it. none of them were in the room for the others' answers.

13. What does your mom do for a job?

go to school to be a teacher?

be a teacher

I don't know


14.What is your mom's favorite food?

stir fry

pancakes? (see)

salad


15.What makes you proud of your mom?

that she is the greatest mom

having fun (maybe we don't understand "proud")

kissing her


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Who's that witch in that one movie/show again? (I don't like where this is going) the one where she turns a girl into a pineapple (I have no idea anyone want to fill me in?)

Alice ("frommm.....?") Mexico

I don't know


17. What do you and your mom do together?

I don't know

kiss each other

we read books


18. How are you and your mom the same?

we're in the same family

we like to do stuff

if we had the same color hair and we were twins...


19. How are you and your mom different?

She's an adult and I'm a kid

we don't have the same hair

because she has colored hair and I have just yellow hair. Because she has black and yellow.


20. How do you know your mom loves you?

because she says it every single day

because she gives me kisses

because she kisses me so long!


21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

I'm betting school. (he bet wrong)

Out with Aiden

Applebee's

1 comment:

  1. That's cute. I may have to do this with Boogie. Although I'm thinking she won't want to answer most of these questions.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!