Monday, April 06, 2009

Dream dream dream Dreeeaaammm

That's my sad attempt at the song. Now do you hear it?


I've been having all this drama with my hair lately. I ran out of the shampoo/conditioner I liked and forgot I had more of another kind I liked so we bought some that I found out I hated. So my hair was feeling really dry and icky. Plus I need a trim but can't afford one so my split ends are pretty wild (to me). Then there's the part where I keep thinking I should just cut it but I don't really want to, just tired of the scraggly, flat, dry, gross hair I think I have, some of the time.


Anyway, the other night I had a dream that I was pulling it back into a ponytail and twisting it and all the hair broke off from the ponytail point into my hand. Turns out it was a cute new 'do but I was freaking out in my dream. (In all honesty, I don't think it's THAT dry).


So that was strange. Then last night I had a dream that I was at my Grandma's house. I was like 14-ish and I was going to spend the night. Grandma was showing me how she brushes her hair before going to bed. Then she let me comb it for her. Then she combed my hair and was telling me all about how to style it. (this is funny because she had short hair when she was alive. That's right! I was dreaming about spending the night with my dead Grandma- who was very much alive in this dream. Oh! it's all complicated in my dreams)


Later I was walking down the hall and saw this big wide bowl on top of a dressing table. In it was a bunch of hot dog buns and some nut crackers. I was confused for a minute and then I realized it was so she could break off pieces off the dried up buns to throw to the birds who she'd let in to fly around her two story high living room.


That's just to let you know, I KNOW it's a strange dream. But I had to look up what it means to dream about hair and dead Grandmas.


Dreaming about hair means stuff about thoughts and feelings. Like, tangled hair means you can't organize your thoughts. If you want to know more, click the link.


Dreaming about dead Grandmas is harder. But you can sift through all the dead information (information about dreaming of dead people, is a better way to say it) and pick out what you will.


Apparently I am being influenced by negative people, am about to suffer material loss, cannot organize my thoughts, and am having a loss in strength.

Or I am abnormally preoccupied with looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!