Saturday, January 03, 2009

truthfulness

I started this blog a long time ago. I couldn't find a url that would work for me that was not yet taken by someone else. So I ended up using the dr addition to my name figuring it would be true eventually so why not jump the gun?

This may be the reason I am not on that particular path anymore. Sooo... In the endeavor to be honest and truthful, I considered changing the url. I'm pretty sure this would just make everyone have to update their links and serve no actual purpose.

It would, however, make it so I don't have to type drho to get to my blog. And is that worth it? Not everyone gets to their blog as DR Ho.

So I'm not changing it. You're able to continue your regular path to get here and I can keep my reputation. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!