Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Joan Rivers of Chocolate Bunnies

As the Easter Bunny was doing preparations for tomorrow's festivities, he came across a bag from Rite Aid in the storage bin used for Easter decorations. It was nestled all snug in there among the baskets. Apparently I was mad at the kids last year and would not allow them to eat their chocolate bunnies. Or maybe we bought extra and never gave the other ones out. I don't know. What I do know is that the Easter Bunny came down the hall with the bag asking if I was hungry.
Turns out chocolate bunnies do not like to spend a year in a non-temperature controlled storage unit where they subsequently freeze and thaw for 12 months.


They do not age well.



I question the validity of their claim: TOTALLY DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!