Saturday, May 30, 2009

I forgot to add...

What I neglected to mention in the last post is how much the girls both enjoyed the feeling of peanut butter on their hands.

Annie was the only one with sap all over herself but Ashley saw the peanut butter coming forth from the pantry and her eyes lit up.

"Can I have peanut butter on a spoon!?!?" she wanted to know.

When she found out I was only putting it on hands of people who were sappy (ha!) she changed her mind and informed me she was, in fact, sap covered as well.

Both of them had to be drug to the bathroom sink and have their hands washed for them to get the peanut butter off. Apparently it's more fun than Play-Doh.

Annie was so happy about the whole thing she ended up flapping and clapping her peanut butter into little globs of wall decorations. And ceiling. And shower curtain. And mirror... you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!