Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Appropriate for Kids?


Brandon wants to take our son to a Godsmack concert. He's certain none of the following is inappropriate for kids.


From Whisky Hangover:

"One sip ain't gunna do shit

on the 2nd sip i begin to admit

that the 3rd one down is what makes me feel alright

and number 4 i slam down to the floorby 5 im ready to fight all night

an then 6, 7, 8 to make me break your face sometimes"


From Changes:

"I just can't stand another day when you're in my way

A long time brewing

It's time you kiss your ass goodbye"


And there's a song called I Fuckin' Hate You which I don't think needs the lyrics included for you get the inappropriateness level.


This doesn't include all of the inferred content about alcohol, sex, drug abuse, etc. But Brandon doesn't care. He probably won't even have a conversation with him about it before he takes him to the concert.


I can't believe that some people on this planet are actually friends with this man and think he's a good parent. Sure, he's gotten better, but he has a long way to go.


OK, done venting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!