Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lots of pictures

Aiden took the kids and the camera outside and got some fun pictures. I was in class and I'm glad I wasn't there or some of these shots would have been done very differently.

First, Love is in the air...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Ashley was pacing a bird trying to give it a graham goldfish cracker. She walked slowly with her arm out towards it. The bird kept just 2 fence posts ahead of her walking. This is her still convinced she could get that bird...

Photobucket
...and giving up.

Photobucket
Today we went to a birthday party at the park. It was early enough that the really hot weather hadn't hit yet and we had so much fun! Thanks for the invitation, Christa!

Alex and his *friend*...
Photobucket

The tree we hung out under. I thought it was a good picture and was just goofing around.
Photobucket
My climbing monkey, Ashley.
Photobucket

And a climbing monkey, Alex.
Photobucket
Annie kept trying to climb but had little success. Maybe she's too chicken,
Photobucket
Or maybe it's the over-the-handle-bars-face-dive she did yesterday making her nervous.
Photobucket
She was sad until this lady came by with her dogs.
Photobucket

Ashley got in on it, too.
Photobucket
Alex spent a lot of time in the tree.
Photobucket

Annie got whiny so I had her pick "flowers" (it's a fight in our house that they are weeds so we don't bring them inside but they are very much flowers to Ashley who cannot think of anything so great as free YELLOW flowers she's allowed to pick and bring to Mom as much as she wants!).

Photobucket
After that we were hot so we ran a few errands which included buying a mister from ACE. Best $12 I ever spent. I thought about it last year but didn't get one. Oh, man! I'm so glad we did it.

The kids spent the rest of the day in the pools with Amy's kids, in the sprinkler, and playing water guns. And the grown ups? We sat in chairs and enjoyed the mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!