Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I did, I do, and I'd do it again

it's April Fool's Day again. Or it will be in 45 minutes. That means that in 45 minutes I will have officially been married to my best friend for 2 years.
I love my Aiden. I love his bravery, I love his drive. I love that he takes such good care of our family. I love that he likes cleaning (seriously BIG bonus in that one!).
I love that I have been happier than I knew I could be for the past 3 years that we have been together. Everything I have had to lose to find happiness and love that is truly unconditional has been worth it. I wish everyone could have a life as great as this. But since not everyone gets to, I sure am glad it's me that got it!

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!