Thursday, February 12, 2009

I think it's fun so I'm posting his...

1) Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
2) Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
3) Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
4) Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
5) Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
6) Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
7) Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
8) Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
9) Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
10) Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
11) Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
12) Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.

Put the a response from the first page, preferably the first (assuming it's a complete thought, if not a complete sentence).

**I had to use some responses with the AIDAN spelling of my name since the AidEn spelling is less common.**

1. Aiden just needs to lie back and think about the meaning of the universe. (I'm a poet, I do that all of the time.)

2. Aiden looks like a mushroom! (When I wait to long to get my hairs cut I do!)

3. Aiden says, "Hello Mr. Pumpkin!" (Cool.)

4. Aiden wants an orange. (Gotta prevent the scurvy. Arrrgghh Matey!)

5. Aiden does the laundry and shows off some stellar moves. (They summed up my typical day pretty nicely, I think!)

6. Aiden hates tummy time. (That's not very true, in fact I prefer it.)

7. Aiden ask for seconds. (And if the food is good, thirds and fourths.)

8. Aiden likes balls. (OK, get your mind out of the gutter. I like soccer balls, basketballs, baseballs . . .)

9. Aiden eats an extremely sour lemon orange hybrid. (K, I don't tend to eat Frankenfruit.)

10. Aiden wears his mercenary outfit. (That sounds FUN!)

11. [Aiden] was arrested and imprisoned in England in 2003 for the London BBC bomb in March 2001 with two other people. (I was wearing my mercenary outfit at the time.)

12. Aiden loves his Cheerios and they love him. (Awwww, Cheerio love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!