Wednesday, April 01, 2009

One Down, a Whole Bunch To Go!

cheese to my macaroni :) Pictures, Images and Photos



Things I love about my husband, on our anniversary:

  • He loves our kiddos as if they were his own.
  • He is my best friend.
  • He does the laundry.
  • and the grocery shopping.
  • and the taxi service.
  • and he rarely complains about it.
  • He makes me happy even when I am feeling totally down. and don't want to be cheered up
  • He proofreads all my papers for me.
  • He lets me practice my speeches on him and is able to give excellent feedback.
  • He thinks I'm pretty.
  • He loves me.
  • He thinks he is the lucky one. (ha!)
  • He does 97 % of the cooking.
  • and 99.9% of the cleaning.
  • He takes the kids out of the house so I can sleep the day away (occasionally).
  • He tells people (and me) what a great mom I am. even when I don't believe it.
  • He goes to class for me when I am sick.
  • He gets excited about all the little things I might forget to notice.
  • He has introduced new traditions to our family (like St. Patty's Day celebrations)
  • He loves Christmas.
  • He covertly got my friend to babysit tomorrow night so we can go on a *free* date. It is not sad and pitiful, either. We are going to eat a picnic and watch a movie in the van.
  • He's romantic like that.
  • He knows not to buy fake diamonds.
  • He knows I would wear them anyway.
  • He is everything I ever wanted in my husband and I am excited each day to spend another day on this spinning rock that's hurtling through space with him and the kiddos.
  • There is no one else I could laugh this hard with.
  • We're stupid in the same ways (nerdy stupid). Like, we critique our arguments by how well we obeyed the rules taught in every communications class across the land.
  • He served his country in the Coast Guard and has MANY stories to share about it.
  • We got married on a Tuesday at some random time in the afternoon JUST so we could be married on April Fool's Day. It fits us.
  • We're cheesy together.

These are some of the bazillion reasons I love my Aiden. My midgety, crippled Aiden.




Mac   Cheese Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:16 PM

    I love you and all of our cheesiness!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!