Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Sun Made An Appearance



I drank up lots of sunshine today. Too much Vitamin D has made me hurt.




The thing about sunburns is that they can only be felt a little bit until they are all the sudden really bad.




So here's my skin now.




I'm not complaining, btw. I am happy I got a jumpstart on my tanning for the summer. See, I have to burn several times, then peel, and then I get a deep tan that will last until November. I'm the only tan person at Thanksgiving.




3 comments:

  1. Usually I don't feel a sunburn until I'm out of the sun, unless it gets REALLY bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I know what you mean. I have continued to burn for the last 3 hours and am much more red now than the picture shows. And I hurt. And I'm cold. And I am sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Sou o Clausewitz e gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer um pouco sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!