Sunday, May 10, 2009

There Are No Words

I've been thinking over the last few days how best to mark this Mother's Day. I wish desperately that my muse were hanging around and I could write a poem. Or that my laptop were working so I could compile a video. Or that I had more than 5 bucks in my pocket today and could do something fabulous for my girl, the mother of our 3 beautiful children.

So, I'm sitting here trying to draft some clever, amazing blog about this woman I love so dearly. After all, she is the world's greatest mom. She has always said in our relationship and marriage that she loves me 4th best, because her kids will always come first. I can't think of any sweeter thing she could say to me and I certainly wouldn't have it any other way.

Since my wit and humor abandoned me last night while I tossed and turned, and since I am flat broke, without a laptop, and without a muse all I have is this brief blog. I think, perhaps, the following photos could describe my wife's amazing relationship with her children better than I ever could anyway.

ps-Be sure to send some love to the mom in your life that you're so proud of!






2 comments:

  1. Sorry that I take the pictures and hide from the camera. I really do spend time with all the kids.

    Thanks, Aiden, you big stupid dope. I ♥ my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:28 AM

    Not a big stupid dope. A little stupid dope ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!