There's even a section which specifies that you MAY NOT place indoor furniture out of doors with the intent to leave it there. No couches on the porch for us! Even in privately owned homes. Clearly it was a problem at some point for them to feel the need to address it in city code.
Then, there it was; the parking regulations. It goes through the specifics on how long, in hours, you can leave a vehicle parked on the side of a city street. It discusses the short (read: NO) notice given for snow removal and de-icing.
- Electrical boxes should have covers over the wires.
- If you use an outdoor electrical outlet or switch it should not spark or shock you.
- The support walls and posts should be plumb and straight.
- A door should separate the kitchen from the toilet room. (I'm serious)
- All apartments are required to have a door opening into a hallway or the outside.