Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009


...A day marked in infamy.

Or just really big celebrations!

Our favorite neighbors are finally moving. I'm not at liberty to say the why or what for they are moving but I can assure you, I am doing the giddy happy dance!

And they know it.

And I don't care.

Short of offering to let them use our dolly to haul their crap out of the building faster and easier, I have been the kindest neighbor I could be in the last 2 days weeks.

I had considered throwing a BBQ in the front yard today as they packed their UHaul. But I am not. (budget concerns)

I saw their friends coming to help them move crap out over the last week and moved my van across the parking lot strip so they could have easier access to moving out. (and so they didn't scratch my van. accidental or not.)

So, in short, I am excited to no end that they are moving out today and heading all the way to Virginia. Let them be someone else's problem!!

Also of good report today, another family who drives me nuts is moving out. So the top three most annoying kids in this complex will all be but a memory this time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!