1. Fill up the pools because today is going to be hotter than yesterday was.
2. Check that last year's sparklers still work so the kids will have some tomorrow.
3. Find all the mini US flags and hang them up so we're patriotic and stuff.
4. Water all the gardens for the people who are out of town. Man, if I ever go out of town, someone better water my garden.
5. Remember I have no money and going out of town generally requires some.
6. Play with kids all day long.
7. Schedule some inside time after lunch to avoid the late afternoon meltdown of yesterday.
8. Remember to honor my husband, veterans, and country. At least in my heart if no where else.